GRDC / SLDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discount problems

3 posters

Go down

Discount problems Empty Discount problems

Post  R32 DORI DORI Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Right so I've just noticed that Discounts are affected in other ways. I just leveled up my S15 Grassroots car in career and gained 10% MORE discount than what I had.

Was orignally 40% Discount on the roll cage but after the first level on THAT car its gone up to 50% Discount.

I forsee problems with all this as far as discounts are concerned...
R32 DORI DORI
R32 DORI DORI

Back to top Go down

Discount problems Empty Re: Discount problems

Post  LOWLIFE Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:44 pm

You get whatever discount you have at the time you purchased your part. If you gain further discounts, it don't matter, unless they apply to future upgrades.

For example, you originally buy a street intake, at a 30% discount. That's what you got, you cannot go back and change the price because you got a better discount. But over time you discounts improve and you go to upgrade and buy a sport Intake, which you now have a 50% discount on. you get the 50% discount.

Whatever the cost of the part is at the time you buy it is what comes out of the budget. Lets not try to over think this.
LOWLIFE
LOWLIFE
Admin

http://www.disdrifting.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  R32 DORI DORI Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:43 am

Righto, was worried I was glitching out and stacking my Discounts from other cars and was somehow going to gain some huge discounts.
R32 DORI DORI
R32 DORI DORI

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaynen Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:00 am

The discounts seem really random. I mean I guess if you knew your roll cage was a certain brand you could go try to levelup a bunch of cars to stack a discount but I have never seen part discounts stack that high

Jaynen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum