GRDC / SLDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we "locked in" on car choices now

2 posters

Go down

Are we "locked in" on car choices now Empty Are we "locked in" on car choices now

Post  Jaynen Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:30 pm

Not that i don't like the car I have now but I am having too much fun trying to make grassroots cars out of everything. Are we still allowed to swap to another car at this point?

"With this reincarnation of GRDC, we are introducing a "trial period." This means that starting from today until GRDC has officially started (TBD, but VERY soon), you can change around cars to find out what works best for you. I will say this once, so let me be very clear. When GRDC has officially started, whatever car you feel comfortable with and use in your first event, that will be your starting car."

Does this mean until I attend an event its ok but then its not?

Jaynen

Back to top Go down

Are we "locked in" on car choices now Empty Re: Are we "locked in" on car choices now

Post  O9K Seaking Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:07 pm

the trial period is over, it ended on the 25th. It started on November 17, I think thats long enough, and the car you use in your first Grassroots room, is the car you will use for grassroots.
O9K Seaking
O9K Seaking

Back to top Go down

Are we "locked in" on car choices now Empty Re: Are we "locked in" on car choices now

Post  Jaynen Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:47 am

Thats what I thought, thanks for clarifying

Jaynen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum