GRDC / SLDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circuit/Road racing grassroots?

3 posters

Go down

Circuit/Road racing grassroots? Empty Circuit/Road racing grassroots?

Post  soulfly mojo Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 pm

I just found out about this grassroots thing, and I am very excited. I just built my GR Drift car, I'm going to start on my Drag car next, but was curious if you have a Circuit/Road racing or if anyone would be interested in something like that. I have a few friends that are not so much into the drifting but love grip and drag racing.

Please, give me any thoughts you have.

soulfly mojo

Back to top Go down

Circuit/Road racing grassroots? Empty Re: Circuit/Road racing grassroots?

Post  MSMX6 Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:55 am

That would be pretty sweet, but there is a crap load of rules and classes, but it can be done.
MSMX6
MSMX6

Back to top Go down

Post  soulfly mojo Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:28 pm

My friend and I have read over all the rules here and are trying to come up with a way to manage it, possibly starting off with level caps or something.

Right now I'm trying to just follow the grassroots drift rules just to see how it goes. My only concern is allowing AWD right off the bat. Testing is still going on, but I'm glad to finally get a response after so many views.

soulfly mojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zac Lee Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:58 am

Maybe... just simplify it to time attack and time trials? Seems more plausible to just post your time on whatever track and the PI of the car you did it with. Make our own GRDC leader-board for it and such.

Zac Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  soulfly mojo Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 am

It could be a time trial thing, but that just doesn't seem as fun to me. I would rather create a whole club thing for road racing.

So far we atarted testing and for the most part, it does come down to the driver when talking aboutawd/rwd/fwd. Drafting and proper blocking would make all the difference.

My whole thing is if no one wants to do it fine, but if anyone is interested let me know.

soulfly mojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down